Do you want to work for a leading provider of early childhood educational services in Canberra? McArthur ACT is pleased to announce that we are recruiting for the following key positions:
- Room Leaders
- Certificate 3 and Diploma qualified Assistant Educators
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualification in children’s services with proven experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Good communication skills;
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational play spaces and activities
A role with McArthur ACT is as exciting as it is rewarding!
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- You will have fantastic career growth opportunities; and
- Excellent rates reflecting your skills and experience.
If you’re looking to join a company that is truly exceptional, apply now to become part of the McArthur ACT team or call Anu at 02 6229 9***.