- Based in Shepparton, VIC
Permanent Full Time Opportunity
Our client is currently seeking a full time permanent Case Manager to join their team based in Shepparton.
The Case Manager is responsible for delivering case management that is person centred and enablement focussed, in accordance with our Client's policies and procedures, program guidelines, the National Standards of Practice for Case Management and the National Code of Ethics and our Client's Case Management Model.
The Case Manager will develop positive working relationships within the local service centre and more broadly across the organisation to facilitate improved outcomes for our clients.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Commitment to the company's philosophy of providing responsive, flexible and customer focused services, and the mission and values of our Client.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the community sector
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of case management services
- Driver's Licence and insured motor vehicle
- Demonstrated experience in the aged/community/disability sector particularly working with clients with complex needs.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of person centred care.
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial principles of individualised client funding and experience in monitoring and reviewing individual budgets.
- Highly developed communication skills to ensure that the client's needs and areas of opportunity are identified and actioned as part of the Case Management process.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to program guidelines.
- Highly developed proficiency using computers including the Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn and adapt to new databases.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accountability for service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to understand reporting requirements and to comply with them.
- Commitment to participate in ongoing Professional Development.
Home care package experience is required (a minimum of of 12 months), as well as formal qualifications in aged care, disability or nursing. This role will oversee the area of Shepparton, VICTORIA and has an ASAP start.
We will be interviewing over the Christmas/New Year period so please APPLY ONLINE if you would like to be considered.