Our strong brand is founded on our team's continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner. We are currently seeking experienced HD Fitters / Plant Mechanics / Heavy Diesel Mechanics for various mine sites throughout Western Australia.
We are seeking Multi skilled HD Fitters to work a variety of rosters with immediate starts or after new year starts available.
To be eligible for the above mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria:
What’s in it for you?
- Australian Recognised Heavy Trade Certificate
- Previous experience conducting breakdowns / component changeouts / fault finding
- Mine site experience on large OEM mobile plant - CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 2 successful reference checks
- Police Clearance (mandatory for some sites)
- Top rates up to $75p/h plus super on all hours
- Fully Flexible rosters
- Salary Packaging - flights / car / laptop
- Career progression - Field Service Branch, Shutdown Crews, Labour division, Recruitment Solutions – allows us to meet your roster / lifestyle choices
- Premium Pal Scheme
- Employee of the Month – get rewarded when we receive glowing performance reviews
- Birthday Gift – we celebrate the day you were born because you mean so much to US
- Superannuation contributions
- Premium Annual Bonuses
Apply now via this advertisement or send through your resume and qualifications to **@premiummechanical.com.au Premium Mechanical Group (Premium) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised. Only successful applicants will be contacted.