Truck Trailer Mechanic
Truck Trailer Mechanics Heavy Haulage
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Mechanics for the servicing and repairs of Heavy Haulage Trailers.
Our client’s workshop based in the Eastern Suburbs of Perth; they have requirements for Mechanic’s that can rebuild Suspension, Brake Components on Dollies and Low Loaders. Other duties of the position will include general servicing and Frame inspections.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Servicing & Repairs of trailer equipment
- Faults Diagnosis
- Component rebuilding
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Computer/job update entry skills
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Perth Western Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Mechanic Trade qualification
- Forklift (ideal but not necessary)
- Own Tools
TRS Resourcing only advertise genuine positions and
if these jobs sound like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.
George MannAdditional information
- Temp to Perm Position
- Ongoing work / Weekly Pay
- Modern Well Maintained Fleet