Registered Nurse | Aged Care - Mid North Coast
- Multiple Registered Nurse Positions Available
- Permanent Opportunity - Full Time
- Excellent support and ongoing training
- Well respected aged care provider
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses
with aged care experience to join a well respected aged care facility located near Buladelah, NSW!
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing clinical care to elderly residents in adherence with organisational policy and procedure in clinical practice, documentation, and assessments to ensure needs are met. You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to influence, direct and monitor staff to ensure a high-performance culture is achieved.
To be successful, you will have;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Experience in the Aged Care sector
- Excellent clinical skills, including the ability to assess resident needs with a focus on person-centered care
- An understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation process, relevant legislation, the nursing code of practice and quality improvement processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and reporting skills
How to Apply
- Comprehensive orientation and ongoing training
- Salary Packaging as you will be working for a not-for-profit organisation
- A supportive team environment and career development opportunity
- Paid on the Enterprise Agreement
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button
. For a confidential chat call Matilda on 0418 425 ***
or email *******@aushp.com.au
with any questions you may have.