About Modern Medical
Modern Medical is part of the Zenitas Healthcare family and as such, the centres are well supported and the values of Zenitas and Modern Medical are closely aligned. That is, every decision we make, both individually and as a company, is patient-centered and guided by the values of:
We are currently seeking an experienced customer focused Practice Coordinator to provide high level administrative support to our team of health professionals and receptionists on a full time basis.
- Understanding of the General Practice environment including Medicare and legislative framework
- An understanding of business operations in the healthcare industry
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and delegate tasks
- Ensure positive and productive relationships are maintained with colleagues
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office suite – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of: Undergraduate and postgraduate medical training programs
- National Privacy Principles and Health Privacy Principles
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a receptionists/admin team of 3 or more staff
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service in a healthcare environment
- Strong experience in medical administration and reception management
- Strong management and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with and effectively influence staff & patients
- A collaborative and flexible approach to delivering exceptional patient centred services
- Willingness and ability to proactively implement continuous improvement and change initiatives
- High level Medical accounts processing skills including knowledge of Medicare, DVA and private health funds
- Ability to use clinical administration systems, as well as Microsoft Office software for data analysis and reporting purposes.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and covering letter by hitting the 'APPLY' button.