Practice Manager / Office Manager / Customer Service
Ear & Hearing Australia (EHA)
Practice Manager / Office Manager
General Purpose: To build an excellent world class customer service and continually improve customer experience in order to increase client perception of value and to motivate them to rave about EHA and its service.
- Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied.
- develop strategies to provide excellent customer service
- To promote this these strategies throughout EHA team.
- develop, implement and maintain customer service policies
- Implement strategic initiatives in customer service delivery to increase client perception of value.
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the customer service staff. And manage review performance
- define and communicate customer service standards
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- understand and satisfy our customers' requirements and exceed their expectations if possible.
- oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the company
- ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- review and manage clients' complaints
- handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- ensure budget requirements are met staff
- identify and address staff training and coaching needs
Activities also include the following:
- Manage web, email and phone support programs for all clients and communicating courteously with them by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- providing help and advice to customers using company's products or services;
- investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- handling customer complaints or any major incidents while under our care
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers if required;
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our company is providing;
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the company;
- meeting with the directors to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant materials, and attending relevant courses.
Education and Experience
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- customer service experience (Previous experience in health industry is preferred)
- supervisory experience
- in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- proficiency in MS Office applications
- customer service focus
- supervisory skills
- communication skills
- planning and organizing
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- presentation skills
- stress tolerance