Customer Service Officer
Permanent opportunity based on Brisbane's Southside - Immediate Start - APPLY NOW!
Your new company
This industry-leading business has been operating for multiple years and has a large focus on being experts within the Transport industry. The company is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to support their high-performing and dynamic team in their local office based on Brisbane’s Southside. This is a permanent opportunity working full time hours.
Your new role
Due to growth, an exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join this friendly and proactive team. Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Answering incoming calls
- Providing excellent customer service to clients via email, phone or customer interaction in a consistent and timely manner
- Liaising with other employees within the business, as well as stakeholders
- Data entry into internal systems
- Maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Maintaining and updating of customer database
- Making client courtesy calls when required
- Handling client complaints and feedback
- Other general administrative duties as required
What you'll get in return
- High levels of computer literacy
- A passion for people and providing consistent, high levels of customer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Capability to negotiate competing priorities, deadlines and resources in a busy and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Previous experience in the transport industry is advantageous
This position will give you the opportunity to be a part of a highly successful and renowned company, alongside a supportive team. Located in Brisbane’s southern suburbs, this is a fantastic opportunity to be working close to home, with available on-site parking. This is a permanent position with an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Hannah Harper on 3349 4355 for a confidential discussion on your career.