See yourself in our team
Do you want to work from a CBD location and really drive a market to continuing success? Are you currently leading a portfolio of commercial banking clients?
Our Business and Corporate Banking team serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
You will be part of a team who have a diverse mix of experience, collaborate well and hold our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do Work That Matters
Using your strong market networks, you will focus on growing quality business in the commercial market. You will have the tools and infrastructure to support you to develop new business opportunities with existing clients, and to bring new clients to the Bank.
More specifically, you will:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service;
- use your network and referral partners to identify and pursue new to bank opportunities;
- gain an in depth understanding of complex client needs and engage product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- drive deal execution with proven skills in origination, structuring and negotiation of complex solutions; and
- continue to build your profile and presence on behalf of CommBank across the region.
- experience successfully building and leading a successful Commercial Banking or Corporate portfolio;
- a deep understanding of banking products and services;
- sound financial analysis and credit skills, with a strong understanding of financial documents and the underlying cash-flow drivers;
- leadership capability and a strong risk management focus; and
- a real passion for customer service and driving new business.
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in a growing and successful business.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/01/2020