- Join AustralianSuper's global Finance & Operations group
- Full time, permanent role based in the Melbourne CBD
- Be a part of our growth as we continue to expand our presence in the Finance space
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes. Here's where you come in
As Principal, Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting you will be is responsible for ensuring the Financial records for all AustralianSuper entities across the globe are accurate and that all regulatory reporting requirements across the globe are delivered. This role will ensure that key financial functions such as procurement, accounts payable and payroll operate effectively in each location which the Fund operates in that meets the requirements of the location. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop the strategy for the delivery of an effective Financial control capability for all Fund entities operating across the globe
- Review and contribute to other relevant department strategies and contribute to the alignment of these activities with the overall strategy of AustralianSuper
- Provide proactive advice and support on all Finance issues and related financial policies
- Prepare timely, comprehensive and meaningful/insightful reports for the Group Executive, Chief Executive, and key governance forums as required, including financial and management information and guidance
- Manage the provision of reliable technology platforms
To be successful in this role, you will need exceptional analytical skills; to be able to identify when data and analysis are materially incorrect and obtain solutions as well as the following:
- Highly developed ability to understand and challenge existing and theoretical models to identify ways to drive efficiency
- Above average interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse range of situations as well as the ability to review and assimilate a significant volume of complex information
- Demonstrated highly effective people management skills
- Strong commercial skills in assessing projects and expenditure, or negotiating service provider contracts
The ideal candidate will be good at Influencing outcomes in a complex organization and the ability to lead, develop and motivate a group of professional staff. What's next
If this opportunity is of interest, please speak to your line manager, P&C Business Partner or the Recruitment team for more details.
Alternatively, please apply now!