See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers.
You will support the delivery within Consumer Finance and work closely with the RBS Privacy Project Team.
Do work that matters
The Controls Enablement team is responsible for ensuring that new and changing processes are assessed, awareness is raised and risk mitigations are in place. They achieve this through the effective design & implementation of controls to enable compliance and supporting the business through new and changing processes. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Support the business to design and implement controls to enable better risk and compliance outcomes;
- Identify, lead and manage the continuous improvement of the business control environment by using data to generate insights and reports;
- Manage root cause analysis of issues and incidents, identifying and implementing control improvements;
- Design controls for all new and changing processes and operations, and support the business through the implementation;
- Identify, initiate and manage actions to mitigate risks and to strengthen controls, including issues identified through audits and other external processes;
- Be responsible for data quality in/maintain various databases and monthly management reporting;
- Ensure the correct risk and controls overlay the end to end process mapping and documentation management to support the control process;
- Work effectively with Line 2 colleagues to determine optimal course of action to remediate any significant data integrity issues within the BU.
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Management, preferably within financial services;
- Proven ability to engage, communicate with and influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes;
- Ability to analyse/identify risks and opportunities and recommend appropriate actions;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 12/01/2020