Solution Architect / Designer
Our firm have been engaged by one of the world's largest asset management companies who have a global footprint of more than 400Bn, to conduct a global search for talented Solution Architects / Designers within finance.
The ideal candidate will have worked on technology projects within the financial sector with a background in developing frameworks and applications related to Oracle EBS/Fusion, Financials and Procurement.
We are looking for a dynamic individual like yourself who can design, develop, integrate and implement new technology solutions to add value to the organization whilst continuously ensuring that current solutions are fit for purpose.
Some key responsibilities
- Design and carrying out prototypes and simulations as appropriate to enable informed decision making.
- Generate high quality functional and technical design documents to ensure transition of new capabilities to support teams.
- Takes technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development, ensuring high quality, on time, on budget delivery.
- Works with QA team to ensure best practice processes are in place to reduce defects and incidents.
- Set and accomplish challenging, yet achievable goals and demonstrate results-orientation.
- Be able to draw on previous experience to advise on best practice to both business and technology
- Participates in application management tasks that contribute to the maintenance of the relevant platforms
- Performs assigned tasks with a sense of commitment and energy to deliver solutions to business problems in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent techno-functional skills and awareness on the Oracle EBS/Fusion Financials and Procurement modules.
- Practical experience in Oracle development technologies such as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Application Framework(OAF), JDeveloper, Application Development Framework(ADF), Workflow and BI Publisher.
- Experience SQL coding/querying skills in Oracle; including its client tool, Toad
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant experience in architecting, designing and building Oracle applications.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combined education and experience
- Experience in high-impact business change projects or systems implementations involving requirements gathering, business solution design, business process improvement and/or solution delivery in the Oracle product space is required.
- 7+ years' experience developing solutions based on Oracle development technologies such as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Application Framework(OAF), JDeveloper, Application Express (APEX), Workflow and BI Publisher.
- Experience of being involved in Oracle EBS to Oracle Fusion migrations would be advantageous
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and would like to find out more, I would look forward to having an exploratory chat with you to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Ciaran Healy – ******@paragonexecutive.com