J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financialservices, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations,governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and itsFoundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofitorganizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities foremployees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including thosethat stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach andexpertise.
Credit Products Delivery (CPD), under
Commercial Bank Wholesale Lending Services, is a dedicated lending & tradefinance execution support function with the ultimate goal of providing asuperior client experience ensuring timely client focused service whilstretaining a strong risk and control framework locally and partnership withregional and global teams to deliver consistently across J.P. Morgan's
Corporate & Investment Bank and Commercial Bank. The team supports the
Bankers and Trade Sales and works closely with business partners across Credit,Legal, Compliance and line of business operations to deliver a client focusedsupport model and seamless execution.
Your keyresponsibilities will include:
- Facilitation and management of the deallife cycle from mandate through to execution and serving as the first point ofcontact for Bankers and Trade Sales
- Providing transaction support (particularlyfor cross-border and complex transactions), and managing the document executionand deal closing process
- Provide insight into negotiation of legalagreements and status of transaction closing. Escalate backlogs and issues toBankers as needed to move the transaction along the closing life cycle
- Track hand offs, process andtiming/requirements, metrics and escalations as required
- Managing the execution of credit facilityletters, deal closing process, ownership of sourcing and reviewing clientconstitutional documents, conditions precedent / subsequent
- Populating standard agreements and performing gapanalysis / prep work on non-standard documents for legal
- Working across functional areas to ensure alloperational, financial and technology risks have been addressed
To besuccessful you will need:
- College degree with a minimum of 5 years ofrelated credit execution working experience
- Strong credit and documentation knowledgeacross core lending products/agreements (e.g. Loans, Trade finance, specificlocal market knowledge where required)
- Strong relationship management and partnershipwith the Business, Technology and Corporate groups
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonalcommunication skills
- Be a team player as well as being proactive/self-starterwith the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners andclients in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks andchanging priorities along with strong decision making capabilities and theability to identify problems and drive to resolution
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness toaccept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment
J.P. Morgan is an equalopportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment thatembraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be named a Top 20Silver Employer in the 2017 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If youhave any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at timeof application.