- Join Australia's largest superfund
- Collaborative working culture
- Be part of our global growth
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest superfund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here's where you come in ...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Senior Analyst - Emerging Markets who will be responsible for generating investment recommendations and conducting research into macroeconomic, policy and financial markets to support active management of the Fund's Emerging Market (EM) fixed income and currency exposures. In addition you will:
- Conduct research and analysis on EM economies with a focus on implications for interest rates and currencies.
- Build and enhance the investment processes for EM fixed income and currency portfolio management.
- Engage with and build relationships with external managers of EM fixed income and currency investment strategies
You'll need ...
- Collaborate with other asset class teams to enhance the Fund's overall research capabilities, insights and investment decisions related to EM.
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience across EM strategy and research at an institutional or investment bank, asset manager or related sector. You will also possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in economic analysis and financial markets, preferably with exposure to EM fixed income and currency markets
- Strong experience in advanced use of MS Office products and investment system/s especially Excel
- Deep understanding of statistical / econometric modelling software;
- Experience in undertaking significant research projects involving financial and/or economic data
- Experience in preparation and delivery of reports and/or research findings.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.