A boutique financial planning practice in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs with 5 staff have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Adviser looking to progress to a Financial Adviser. You will be looking for a varied role where you will be client facing and a key part of the business.
Previous experience and a passion for Financial Planning will be highly regarded. This business will also consider a very experienced Paraplanner looking to step up into an Associate role and become an Authorised Representative.
You will play a key role in working alongside the Director as the Associate Adviser to an existing client base. Your key role is to ensure accurate and personalised advice is delivered to all clients, and you will have both technical and admin support to help you achieve this.
- Ensure all SOAs meet internal and FSR compliance requirements and follow all relevant company policies
- Liase with external paraplanners and review SOA documents
- Sit in meetings with the Directors and follow up
- Liaise with the administration and implementation team to ensure the recommendations are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Gradually take over client relationships
- Provide advice around Risk, Investments and Superannuation
- Work closely with over 200 active clients and be next in line to take over these clients down the track
- Holistic advice with a focus on SMSFs, gearing, margin lending and investments
You will be client focused and be able to show high levels of consistency in your work. You will also have excellent communication skills and be both advice and process driven. You will be required to have:
- A minimum of two years experience in financial planning
- A Diploma of Financial Planning (preferably an Advanced Diploma)
- Exceptional written & communication skills
- A degree in a finance related field - FASEA compliant
In return you will receive a number of benefits including;
To find out more about this opportunity, or one of the many others within Financial Planning in Melbourne, contact Steph Langford on 03 8640 5***.
- Joining a exceptional culture and being part of a growing team.
- Work with long term, established clients
- Move away from a salesy environment and KPI Pressures
- AR status as soon as you a ready. The idea is that this person will progress to become an Adviser