Global Brand Marketing Manager
Openpay is an omnichannel payment solution that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans; in-store, online and through the Openpay App – freeing them of time managing money so they can do more of what they love. At Openpay we strive to help consumers, merchants and partners understand how easy and simple a modern purchase experience can be. We strive to push the BNPL sector, and our technology, further by offering a solution that evolves to keep our merchants at the forefront of modern payment systems.
To support the forward growth of our company, we are looking for an experienced Global Brand Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for the delivery of branding and digital marketing functions globally.
You will be the driver of all things marketing and will make a direct impact on our rapidly growing brand. Utilise your skills in brand building on a daily basis, managing the existing business and drive growth in new markets. The scope for growth is massive and yours to navigate.
You will be a motivated, dynamic and professional individual in the permanent full-time position of Global Brand Marketing Manager in our Melbourne office. All applicants should have a great sense of humour, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for managing multiple projects. This role has many opportunities for growth, as we have so many varying projects to help shape our brand and support our customers.
Marketing and communications strategy
- Develop & implement marketing and brand plans both in Australia and Internationally.
- Develop and monitor 12-36-month forecasts.
- Work with internal creative department to ensure delivery of campaign assets required for integrated campaign implementation.
- Keep abreast of local trends on communications, social media and formulate strategies to enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organisation and unlock growth.
- Drive growth of core brand portfolios via social media management, digital & e-commerce as well as ATL, BTL advertising, events, affiliate marketing
- Ensures brand DNA is understood and implemented by all marketing support departments.
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Build on the understanding of the brand and who the target audience is across the organisation.
- Appropriate, consistent positioning of the brand across all marketing and communications in line with business strategy and brand DNA.
- Ensure all internal communication is aligned with brand positioning.
- Increase the profit and growth level of a defined set of brand/products to agreed strategic targets within the marketing budget.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or relevant field.
- You have a strong understanding of communications development, campaign management & implementation and production processes.
- Experience managing in-house creative studios would be advantageous.
- You have global experience working with other markets.
- Previous experience with translating consumer insight and global trends into new opportunities.
- Loves problem solving and a strategic thinker.
- You’re a storyteller and know how to design campaigns that attract and retain customers
- You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness and brand equity
- You have high level of attention to detail (including excellent spelling and grammar).
- You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders.