Residential Estimator- Inner City
Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company based in Sydney's Inner West. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced Residential Estimator with a proven work history in the industry to join our team.
The successful candidate will be joining a busy estimating and scheduling team based in Sydney.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
The successful Candidate possess the following skills and experience but not limited to:
- Producing high quality quotation, tender and contract documentation for building projects, ensuring compliance with organisational and industry standards and client requirements
- Assess and prepare accurate estimates and quotations of building projects, ensuring compliance with organisational procedures.
- Undertake research into estimating and costing.
- Liaising and negotiate with suppliers and sub contractors to maximise service delivery and achieve business cost savings.
- Utilise computerised estimating systems.
How to Apply:
- Demonstrated experience as a residential building estimator
- Experience in project and custom projects with the ability to think with innovation
- Strong computer skills
- Competent with Microsoft office programs with extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of estimating software
- The ability to read and understand architectural and engineering plans with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to read and interpret contract and specification documents
- The ability to work under pressure, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have own transport
Click APPLY or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please forward all resumes in word (.doc) format.
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role
Cash incentive referrals:
Harrison Barratt Group have an exciting cash incentive referral program in place for all candidates who are referred to us and are successfully placed with one of our clients! Simply get your friends and colleagues to get in touch with us and we will take it from there it’s that simple!Additional information
- Join a leading head builder with a diverse project portfolio
- Great career move to join a company moving into their next growth phase
- Convenient Location. Intermediate and Senior roles both on offer