Property Claims Consultant
Our client is an international insurance organisation which has fantastic opportunity for an experience Property Claims professional to join their expanding team. You will become part of a progressive organisation which values their staff and is a leader in their field.
As a Property Claims Officer, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims in an effective and efficient manner.
Your duties will include:
- End to end claims management
- Conducting thorough investigations
- Coordinate and manage trades during the repair process
- Ensuring all claims enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and friendly manner
What we are looking for:
- Solid property claims management experience, ideally commercial but domestic experience may be considered
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently manage a portfolio of claims in an ever -changing environment
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to multitask
To be considered for this role simply apply with an updated resume. For any questions, please call Stacey Charnock on 02 8256 5*** or email *********@stirlingandersen.com