Senior Technical Consultant (.NET)
Harvey Nash is working with an Award-Winning Global business, who is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant with .NET experience to join their Sydney team.
As a Technical Consultant, you will work closely with QA team in managing systems test cycles, fix bugs and other issues. You will be responsible for delivering product configurations to customer needs and you will become an expert in configuring the framework.
You will also help to maintain technical documentation, customise product framework based on. NET 4.5 technology and integrate with both internal and external API's.
1-2 years of experience working in a similar position
- Experience in . NET, Visual Studio, Eclipse or other IDE
- Experience with XML
- Experience with Source control: TFS/ GIT/ Mercurial or other
- Experience o df WEB services: IIS/Apache or other
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Experience with SQL Server/ OracleDB/SSIS or ODI - beneficial
- Experience in Financial services/ banking/ insurance industry sectors beneficial
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Innovative induction program
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programs, classroom and online
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you to see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits
If you're keen to find out more APPLY NOW!Additional information
- Award-Winning Global Business
- Brand New Offices
- Growth opportunities due to rapid expansion