· Casual with potential to move to permanent employment
· A dynamic and passionate team
About Independent Lifestyles Riverina:
Independent Lifestyles Riverina is a leading community service provider with an innovative and customer centric approach. We are committed to delivering exceptional quality of care to our customers.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking Casual Disability Support Workers in Wagga Wagga to provide assistance to a range of customers with.
· Complex medical needs.
· Behavioural needs.
· Physical needs.
Some key accountabilities of the role include:
· Contributing to developing, following and implementing programs that support customers in developing skills associated with daily living and to increase their capacity to be a part of the community
· Providing assistance to customers with tasks associated with daily living, personal care, domestic assistance and medication administration
· Supporting customers in developing skills covering all aspects of personal development and daily living as defined by goals set in their individual plans
· Performing duties in a manner that promotes the dignity, independence and acquisition of skills of customers to meet their individual needs
What Independent Lifestyles Riverina will offer you:
We are offering you the opportunity to be a part of our forward-thinking, passionate organisation during an exciting period of growth. We are offering you the opportunity to:
· Have access to career progression and training opportunities
· Have access to generous salary packaging options
· Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
What Independent Lifestyles Riverina needs from you
Independent Lifestyles Riverina would love to hear from you if you are a caring person with a passion for making a difference in people's lives who is prepared to embrace our values of Client Focus | Equity | Integrity | Performance | Valuing People in your day to day work life. For consideration please address the following selection criteria;
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work independently as required
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Current First Aid certificate
· Hold a current Drivers Licence
· Flexibility and availability to work across a varying roster providing support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
It would be a bonus if you also have:
· Certificate III in Disability or equivalent and 6 months relevant experience, however this is not essential and transferable skills are held in high regard
· Candidates who do not have Disability Services experience but have a commitment to providing high quality services and have a values and morals approach are encouraged to apply, with full training provided for successful candidates
You will also be required to:
· Pass a National Criminal History Check
· Provide us with a current NSW Working with Children Check
How to Apply
To apply for this role you must provide as part of the online application process:
· A cover letter that addresses each of the above-mentioned selection criteria; AND
· An up to date copy of your resume
Ph: 02 6081 0***