See yourself in our team
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney Location
- Diversified Team
Our Business & Corporate Banking (BCB) business serves over 10,000 clients in the business segment across Australia.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do work that matters
Do you want to work in a collaborative team and help to drive a market to continuing success?
Using your strong analytical mindset, you will focus on analysing and assessing the risk and opportunities on new lending and increases in client credit. You will have the tools and infrastructure to research and develop a comprehensive database of industry specific information that will support your team to develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
More specifically, you'll:
- Complete financial modelling and analysis relating to Business Banking clients
- Prepare credit submissions for new facilities, and coordination of deal execution through documentation and funding
- Prepare various reporting requirements such as pipeline leads, calls, contacts and revenues versus plan
- Complete performance monitoring and annual reviews for existing clients, and reporting of client financial and operational performance to Risk Management.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to Business Banking clients/deals with a strong and successful business.
We want to hear from you if you:
- previous experience writing and analysing credit transactions,
- client service experience ideally in a corporate, commercial or business banking environment
- highly developed financial analysis and modelling skills
- the ability to quickly grasp complex transactions, and ideally have previous 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be highly regarded.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/01/2020