.Net Developer - Canberra
- Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career
- Take control of your learning with our personalised L&D platform
- Variety of work and career development opportunities
Shape the World
We are looking for a .Net Developer within the Technology team. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Develop solutions & code for a variety of web projects
- To work with designers, front end developers, and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects
- To liaise with clients and with other internal teams
- To evaluate and communicate on a regular basis the resources, timescales and technical limitations associated with implementation with the project manager and with the client.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
- To test and validate work produced as part of the development process
- To ensure that all work carried out is well documented, and that the documentation is accessible to relevant parties
- To keep abreast of developments in technology and computing in areas pertinent to projects, the company, and clients
Ideally, you'll also have
- An insatiable appetite and excitement for new web technologies and techniques
- Experience of .net 4.5+
- Have experience developing for content management platforms including Sitecore, Kentico and/or Sitefinity
- Display an attention to detail, rigor and willingness to take responsibility for all work and code produced
- API integration
- Search solutions (solr, lucence, coveo, google)
- Work independently on the technical element of projects
The role is only eligible for Australian Citizens. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business, supporting them and promoting a collaborative culture
- The ability to contribute to high quality deliverables which provide relevant insights underpinned by a keen attention to detail
- The skills to apply a structured approach to project management and documentation, and a demonstrated understanding of risk based auditing methodologies
Who are Advisory?
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via ***************@au.ey.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.