Property Accountant Part-Time
Property Accountant Part-time
Accounting & Finance
Contract or Temp
Job reference : 3086601
$80K-$85k + Super 3-4 days a week pro rata
3 month contract with view to go permanent
Property Accountant/Permanent Part time Role
Large ASX listed business and employer of choice in the property sector.
Working in this fast paced, dynamic team environment, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing month end reporting including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, base rent reconciliations and other reconciliations as required
- Managing the calculation of outgoings wash-ups and accruals, reconciliations, forecasted outgoings adjustments and preparation of statements and tenant communications
- Producing financial sections of month end financial report including:
a. Variance analysis of NOI, capex spend
b. Arrears analysis
c. Capital expenditure reporting
d. Operating expense reporting
- Working with Property Management and Facility management teams to budget/forecast and monitor operating expenses
- Seeking and implementing process/systems improvements within the team
- Ensuring process alignment with all areas and document key processes
You will be CA/CPA qualified or near completion of these studies and have a keen interest in the property sector. You will have a strong customer service mind set and enjoy working in a high performance culture. You will be outgoing and have a strong confidence in your face to face interactions.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Mason on 02 9146 6***.