Corporate Communications Coordinator
Work Type : Full Time
Location : QLD
- Permanent full time role
- Highly dynamic internal corporate communications team
- Toowong - City fringe location | Free parking
In this diverse and varied role, you will assist with internal corporate communication campaigns, event coordination, content and channel management, business administration and team support.
About the role:
In this diverse role, you will assist with internal corporate communication campaigns, event coordination, content and channel management, business administration and team support. You will be required to work with various internal and external stakeholders to provide an exceptional level of communications support and solutions. This is a permanent role based at our Toowong offices with free parking onsite. Travel to other Brisbane based offices will be required.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Coordinate content, write articles and feature stories and build the weekly companywide newsletter
- Assist in coordinating a range of events including large scale roadshows, leadership forums, focus groups and social activities
- Create the monthly Corporate Communications insights dashboard as part of the monthly report; including analytics, metrics and insights across various communications and engagement activities
- Actively coordinate and analyse reporting and survey data in line with campaign objectives and activities
- Contribute to the development of a range of communications and employer branding collateral using the internal brand
- Prepare post event leaders briefing notes in consultation with the General Manager Internal Corporate Communications and cascade to relevant audiences
- Create and edit corporate communications collateral such as leaders briefing notes, speaking notes, presentations, fliers, posters, emails, eDMs, Digital signage and media releases
- Contribute to administrative tasks and activities, as required, by the General Manager, Internal Corporate Communications or the Senior Consultants, Internal Corporate Communications
- As part of the Internal Corporate Communications team activity, support and manage the Auto & General internal brand, governance, policies and guidelines to ensure effective and consistent corporate communications both internal and external to the business
To be successful in this role you will have strong writing skills, you will be highly organised, efficient and you will think ahead to anticipate business requirements.
We are looking for a proactive team member with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships by partnering with the business. You must be able to actively engage in a team environment and support your colleagues to contribute to a positive culture.
Key requirements include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write for various genres and audiences
- Ability to build positive relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for achieving quality results to further our vision and strategy
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do attitude, be open-minded and a strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and prioritisation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, Public Relations, Business, Media or Human Resources Management (Preferred)
Auto & General is the Australian arm of a private global group with 8,000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9 million customers worldwide.
In Australia, Auto & General launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry-leading motor, home and travel insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian team of 1400+ we are now looking for talented individuals who can help drive our ambitious growth plans.
Auto & General welcome and value diversity in the workplace