Casual Support Worker Roles available in Western and South Western, Sydney
Healthcare Australia is hiring mature and compassionate support workers experienced in Disability Support for clients in their homes and in the community.
About the Role
Your duties will be to mainly support participants in their home and community and will include assistance with their daily living, domestic assistance, personal care, transport, and other aspects of daily living as specified by their NDIS plan.
A fulfilling role supporting participants physical or mental disabilities to live their best life
• Weekly pay above award rates
• Flexibility, variety, stability
• 24/7 support provided from HCA
Skills and Experience:
• 6 months experience caring for people with a disability
• Operation of a hoist (required)
• PEG feeding tubes
• Flexibility to work across days and weeks
• Attitude to go above and beyond with compassion and integrity
• Valid NSW drivers licence and access to a car with Comprehensive Insurance
• First Aid certificate (dated within the last 3 years)
• CPR certificate (dated within the last 12 months)
• Current Working with Children Check for paid roles (or willing to obtain)
• Current Police check (or willing to obtain)
Ideally, you will be an organised, caring individual with a high sense of integrity who is flexible and able to work unsupervised.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Please press apply now or send your resume to ***************@healthcareaustralia.com.au
HealthCare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTQIA
community, people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.