- Immediate Start
- FIFO 4/3 or 8/6
- 3 + month contract
Our client is a highly regarded, ASX listed mining and exploration company with a number of high quality operations and assets. On their behalf we are currently looking for a mining savvy environmental adviser for one of their operations in Western Australia.
Reporting to the HSEC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing environmental guidance and assistance to site operations
- Managing project clearing operations
- Undertaking annual environmental reporting requirements
- Seeking statutory approvals
- Liaising with external Regulatory bodies and other key stakeholders
- Site inspection, hazard identification and incident investigation
- Assisting with environmental rehabilitation works
- Preparing management plans and procedures
- Surface water and groundwater monitoring.
Ideally you will be Degree Qualified in an Environmental discipline, have a minimum 3 years' experience in mining, be able work autonomously and have a sound understanding of state and national regulations.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career with a growing mining company while assisting in their continued success.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.