Underground Mine Geologist
- ASX listed gold producer with multiple operations
- Initial 9 month contract, likely to extend
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
On behalf of our valued client an ASX listed gold producer, we are looking to appoint a suitably talented Underground Mine Geologist to their established operations. With a particularly unique and high grade orebody, extended LOM and ore sourced from both open pit and underground mines this is a dynamic operation to further develop your geology skills.
About the opportunity
This role will report into the Senior Mine Geologist and be responsible for:
To be considered:
- UG sampling, face and backs mapping
- Assist with grade reconciliations and block modelling
- Providing direction to Jumbo’s
- Drill hole planning and design
- Capacity to take on projects as required
- Production reporting and tracking.
Offered in return:
- You must demonstrate at least 2 years prior underground experience within either a gold or base metals operation
- Previous experience using Surpac will be highly regarded.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
- Offered FIFO from Perth on an 8/6 roster
- Highly attractive remuneration package
- Career development and mentoring