Blast Crew Labourers | Ravensthorpe
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services
group specialising in mining, civil construction,
infrastructure and mineral processing. Our operations span
across Australia and South America.
Our hands-on approach is what makes us different to other
contractors in the industry. We strive to be the best by
investing in our people, understanding our clients' needs and a
relentless focus on continuous improvement.
To enable our business to grow we require Blast Crew
Labourers to join our Drill & Blast experts on our
new Ravensthorpe project.
Our team of some 1600 live and breathe our "CAN DO" promise
to ensure we deliver first class solutions to our clients,
whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for
What's in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a Can Do company where teamwork
and continuous improvement are valued.
- We invest in our people to be leaders. We give our
people opportunities and support to reach their full
- We give our people opportunities and support to stretch
themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the
community. Community is one of our Core Values and
engaging our team to be involved is central to our
- We value loyalty and are loyal to our people.
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Present for work on time and in a fit state for all
- Attends pre-shift, toolbox and safety meetings.
- Observes safe work practices such as wearing PPE and
following safety procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping
- Participates in environmental training.
- Demonstrates sound environmental practices when
carrying out tasks
- Ensures vehicles and equipment are functioning
correctly and reports any defects to maintenance.
- Actively participates and contributes to the continuous
improvement and innovation of MACA work practices.
- Commitment, respect and compliance to the MACA safety,
health and environment policies
To be successful in this role, you will
- 2+ years' experience in Blast Crew Labouring in an open
- Current Dangerous Goods card
- Current WA Driver licence (LR minimum)
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
If you have the above skills, drive, energy and a "Can Do"
attitude please apply now.
Please note that due to large volumes of applicants only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MACA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly
encourages female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander