Maintenance & Service Manager
PACT Construction is the commercial construction arm of the ABN Group, Australia’s leader in construction, property and finance. Working at PACT isn’t just like any other construction company. We build potential in our people. We develop and nurture our team, empowering you to achieve your career aspirations.
At PACT we apply brilliant thinking, a win-win mindset and a commitment to delivering value to every landmark building we help create.
You will work alongside a talented leadership group at PACT and as part of the ABN Group you will be part of a broader community which enables your ongoing growth and development.
Once you join PACT Construction, you will enjoy industry-leading staff benefits, a fun social club, dedicated training to ensure that your career keeps moving in the right direction and our commitment to create a work environment supported by our down-to-earth core values: authenticity, excellence, leadership, relentlessness, passion and fun.
We are seeking a motivated and experience Maintenance and Service Manager with a positive attitude and an ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients and sub-contractors to carry out and complete works
- Co-ordinate the completion of works within live and occupied sites
- Capture feedback and relevant information for the construction teams on quality of construction issues that have arisen to avoid repeat issues (adopting a lessons learned approach)
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager
- Budget control and cost management
- Subcontractor coordination and management
- Manage all customer enquiries (email and telephone) and ensure timely communication with the commitment of achieving an effective resolution for all parties
- Ensure relationships with suppliers, subcontractors and key stakeholders are well maintained
- Ensure all correspondence, requests and documentation is accurately recorded
- Comply with all business and ABN Group guidelines
A high level of team spirit coupled with a positive and flexible attitude, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are essential. To be considered for the role you will have;
- Site Management / Supervisory or senior leading hand experience on commercial building projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on developing effective relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Proven trade background experience – preferably carpentry and joinery
- Current Drivers Licence (minimum C class)
- Construction Induction Training (White Card)
- Current knowledge and understanding of Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong programming & planning skills
- Great time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- The capability of working in a fast-paced environment
- A high attention to quality and detail
- The ability to work within time restraints
- Strong leadership qualities
- A legal right to work in Australia
- Previous maintenance supervisory experience
- Proven trade background
- Working at heights certificate
- Elevated Work Platforms Certificate
- First Aid Trained
We live by our Core Values being, Authentic, Leadership, Relentless, Excellence, Passion, and Fun. If these values resonate with you and you think you have what is required to fill this exciting role then please send through your CV.