Track And Civil Engineer
WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are currently seeking a passionate Track and Civil Engineer to join our Perth (WA) team to partake in civil and track packages of work within the heavy haul rail industry. The position is value adding function with the principal objective of enabling high performing rail projects, asset renewals, maintenance planning and execution activities. In your new your you will;
- Ensure all civil and track engineering project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices
- Prepare preliminary and detailed designs, specifications and documentation for all civil and track engineering project work and ensuring project work complies with conditions and parameters set out in project scope of works
- Ensure all civil and track engineering project work is completed on time and within budget
- Prepare documentation for standards, procedures, safe working practices and monitoring regimes in respect of work on or around civil and track engineering projects
- Liaise with other department engineers and draftspersons to ensure project goals are me
WHO YOU ARE
To be a part of our success you will demonstrate the following:
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline (preferably rail, civil or mechanical).
- Minimum 3+ years in track construction, rail renewals, maintenance planning or execution activities
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Highly motivated with well-developed skills in problem-solving and written/verbal communication, collaborative working and time/priority management.
- Proven commitment to safety with a focus on team work and quality
- Ability to actively participate in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of the Project
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW