Our client is looking for a Policy Writer to join their Perth team located 10 minutes from the CBDfor an initial 12 month contract with extension possibilities. The role will be working with the IT department to develop IT related policies and procedures.
- Develop policy, procedures and guidelines using your expertise
- Collaborate with stakeholders to obtain information and feedback
- Ensure that existing procedures are valid and current and adhere to applicable industry regulations and standards
- Write policies in an easy to understand manner for all staff
- Experience in the public sector or large corporation delivering policy related documentation
- Prior experience with researching key legislations, policies and procedures
- Ability to deliver procedures within agreed timeframes and quality
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 200710)