South of the River location
As part of the Henderson based Central Operations Team, you will be responsible for co-ordinating and planning all cranes, trucks, and labour schedules to maximise production, safety and quality for our clients during their shut periods.
The role is very hands on, and responsibilities encompass the full day-to-day activities of logistics of our assets and our team members, service quality and expedient customer liaison. We are seeking a leader in the field, who can demonstrate initiative and ensure that our Company provides the best employees in the industry.
- Developing detailed job plans, estimating and supplying labour resources, materials and costings for clients;
- Ensuring that every project is adequately manned;
- Provide adhoc labour to all regions;
- Maintain an appropriate pool of casual employees to deliver our Company standards;
- Analyses execution versus job plan;
- Reporting on actuals versus estimates;
- Lead the post shutdown review meeting and issues report;
- Prioritising work requests and creating work orders and purchase requisitions; and
- Liaising with contractors to obtain quotes and organise labour, crane hire and equipment as and when required.
- Demonstrated shut and fleet management recent experience across manning and equipment across resources sector (minimum four years);
- Advanced problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Competence in related software and IT systems;
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills;
- Highly developed problem-solving;
- Capability to develop and maintain effective high-level working relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders within our business and our clients;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining day to day operational procedures including records management, report and tender writing correspondence and quality assurance documentation;
- Effective HSE Ambassador; and
- Eligible to work unrestricted in Australia
This position is heavily based in administration, employee and client interaction which demands high levels of attention to detail and concise communication and IT skills.
Cranecorp Australia enjoy an excellent reputation for quality and industry leadership. This role presents an excellent career opportunity in a quality, rapidly growing, and multi-disciplined crane operation.
All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.
Please note that no agency application will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.