Travel Consultant - Meetings & Events (Sydney)
CWT Meetings & Events is a global leader in event and meeting management. With an international reach of 1,600 event specialists extending across 74 countries worldwide, it delivers over 35,000 events each year for its customers who come from a variety of industries. Leveraging Carlson Wagonlit Travel’s global expertise and network, CWT Meetings & Events creates a customised, holistic approach that delivers excellent results to clients.
We are currently looking for a talented travel consultant to provide full International & Domestic Travel services to all M&E group clients. This includes all travel-related requirements, and associated tasks which are to be carried out in a proficient manner and in accordance with CWT Procedures and Standards.
You will be commencing as a Travel Consultant and will be responsible for:
- Corporate, Group and Leisure Travel projects from scoping, pricing to delivery and closing.
- Provide and maintain a high level of service and to be a pro-active member of the M&E team
- Exceed customer expectations through the delivery of high standard programs by offering, professional and on time / on budget delivery.
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador for CWT Meetings and Events, every interaction is an opportunity
- Travel Planning process – process all Travel projects from scoping, pricing to delivery and closing.
- Demonstrate integrity, excellence and resourcefulness while adopting a can do attitude across all that we do
- Operate systems in accordance with company guidelines & in-line with the instructions of your direct reports
- Adhere to and actively support all positions, business streams & the companies policies and procedures
- Be a supportive team member that contributes to the wellbeing of our company and brand
- Keep our workplace incident free, fair & safe - free from discrimination and harassment
- Develop and strengthen relationships with preferred travel suppliers
- Develop and nurture our preferred supplier relations to maximize revenue opportunities while ensuring the best possible supplier service arrangements exist for our clients and the company.
- Contribute towards meeting budget targets set for the business within the year through managing spend and reducing financial exposure