- Permanent full time position – Long term opportunity
- Company experiencing growth and expansion
- Based in Nowra CBD
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to hit the ground running in providing permanent and temporary recruitment services to our new and existing clients, with special focus on recruiting within the State Government Public Sector.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- Building and maintaining client relationships within the State Government Sector Framework – Syndey based clients
- Consulting with organisations on their recruitment needs
- Maintaining an active candidate talent pool
- Writing and placing job advertisements
- Assessing and pre-screening candidate resumes and job applications
- Organising and conducting candidate interviews
- Meeting achievable KPIs and Targets
In order to be considered you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ Recruitment Consultant experience
- Previous experience maintaining Recruitment Databases
- Understanding of the recruitment needs and government processes within the NSW State Government Sector Framework would be Ideal but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office User (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Pro-active and confident with a natural ability to build rapport
- Ability to maintain candidate and client confidentiality and privacy
- Class C Driver’s Licence
This is a great opportunity to come on board with a great team focused organisation as we go through a stage of growth and development working together to provide the best candidates and service to our clients.Sound like you Then apply NOW!
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.