This is a newly invented position available in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive opportunities with the leading partners for our Digital Native Business (DNB) in ANZ.
Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position AWS as the technology platform of the future?
As a DNB Partner Success Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ Cloud Computing Platform covering a wide area of services from infrastructure to Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Marchine Learning, Big Data and analytics and Mobile services across AWS’s customers by leveraging partners.
You will drive the AWS DNB opportunities with partners by teaming with the account management teams and their leadership in the assigned territory Industrial and Greenfield Large Enterprise. This requires driving field relationships with partners, customers and the AWS team.
You will be responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption across the customer set.
The ideal candidate will possess a technology business background that enables them to engage with the DevOps partner community and channel, with a history of scaling start-ups through partnership.
They should be an AWS builder, easily capable of building strategy about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as a demonstrated history of executing it. On behalf of their digital native customers and partners, they will build and convey compelling value propositions for AWS cloud.
You will be expected to:
· Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in a local market, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
· Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
· Expand existing AWS footprint with our DNBs as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
· Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching partners on best practices.
· Work closely with Partner Solution Architects (PSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
· The right person will possess experience in sales or business development in the software/technology industry
· A strong understanding of the DevOps partner community and channel
· Have demonstrated experience in partnering to scale start-ups
· History of building a plan of action designed to achieve long-term aim for our partners & DNB customers, as well as executing on this strategy
· Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
· Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
· Prior direct sales experience is preferred
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
· Strong sales and/or technical DNA with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals