VIP Support Analyst – Information Technology | NSW – Sydney
Allianz is the home for VIP Support Analyst who dare to provide outstanding level 2 technical advice.
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
As a VIP Support Analyst you will become part of a team which is responsible to provide technical support for the Senior Management Team and Executives at Allianz Australia. The provision of support with an outstanding customer centric approach is critical to ensure that the service and Allianz staff and customers exceeds expectations.
The VIP Support Analyst will serve as the level 2 escalation point for hardware and software issues that are escalated via the Senior Management Team and their Executive Assistants, as well as via Allianz staff. The role is based in our CBD offices on market street and is a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is backfilling someone who has been promoted within the Allianz business.
The VIP Support Analyst provides technical expertise to Senior Management in how to best use their desktop PC equipment, remote access options and use of software applications. Further, the VIP Support Analyst is to provide on-site support to other Allianz IT teams, as well as assisting Executive level Allianz staff at alternative office and home based locations.
You'll be responsible for:
* Providing exceptional technical support on site and remotely, including communication via phone and email
* Be focused on customer satisfaction, including responding to customer's technical needs and keeping internal / external parties as well as vendors up to date
* Effective Logging and Reporting of all issues, testing, and fixes,
* Demonstrate a cost effective approach to solutions and problem management
* Engages in collaborative practices with our team, and work to achieve common goals
* Participates in rotational after-hours VIP on-call
Important to your success:
* Previous On-Site Desktop Support experience
* Demonstrated ability to respond to critical issues
* Intermediate knowledge of general IT equipment such as printers and other peripheral devices
* IT qualifications such as MCP, Cert 1V or similar
* Knowledge surrounding ITIL practices.
The following is highly preferred, but not crucial, to the position:
* Experience with supporting Audio Visual / Video Conferencing infrastructure and systems
* Knowledge of Citrix and Lotus Notes.
* Previous experience working in a VIP Support field.
What's on offer?
* Company benefits
* Collaborative and supportive team
* Opportunities for ongoing career development
* What matters to you, matters to us too. Feel supported to have open, honest conversations about the flex you need so that you're able to take care of your personal life
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry. When you join Allianz, you'll become part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We foster an environment of personal growth, so you feel safe to try, share, fail, learn and grow. We value diverse thinking where your ideas and innovative mindset are welcomed and encouraged. As a member of the Allianz family, you'll be supported to reach your full potential to grow an enriching career.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, there's an opportunity for you at Allianzwww.allianz.com.au/careers