IT Test Analyst
We are seeking multiple dynamic and talented IT Test Analysts to join a federal department team within Enterprise Capabilities, EST. The branch is responsible for the ongoing maintenance, development and transformation of one of the departments core processing systems and implementing small and transformational change.
- Working in an agile development environment on large scale release trains.
- Dealing in large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments involving multiple vendors and/or government agencies.
- Developing, updating and reviewing technical design documentation
As an IT Test Analyst you will:
- Develop strategies and test plans to meet application testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams.
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the department in various forums to convey technical or business information.
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases.
- Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities.
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared; undertake quality assurance activities.
- Select the appropriate resources to achieve quality business and service delivery outcomes and performance objectives, tracking the progress of testing against planned schedule.
- Maintain knowledge and develop own skills to ensure continuous improvement and professional development.
Please Note: Australian Citizens with a Baseline Clearance are required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7***.