Procurement And Contract Team Leader
Job Search / Other
Procurement and Contract Team Leader
Australian Capital Territory
$140000 - $165000 per annum
about 10 hours ago
The Procurement & Contract Management Team Leader will provide leadership to a Commercial Team which provides support and guidance enabling them to execute their commercial responsibilities in accordance with applicable legislation, regulations and standards. In addition, the team provides procurement and contract management functions, supplier relationship management, management of non-regulated initiatives and property portfolio management.
A wide and varied position, outcomes of the position will include
- Lead a team of commercial professionals both within your team and across the wider ARFFS business to provide strategic commercial advisory services including:
- Procurement & supplier relationship services
- Contract establishment and management
- Property portfolio management
The type of person ideally we are looking for will have the following skills and experience:
- The creation and management of optimal commercial arrangements in accordance with the strategic direction and processes/procedures, including property leases, licences and other major contracts
- Provide leadership, guidance and evaluation analysis for activities that involve approaching the market for strategic procurement activities.
- Lead and report on procurement and contract management first level assurance activities.
- Provide leadership to the Commercial Support Team as well as commercial professionals embedded within other teams within the Business Group.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of procurement and contract management practices through engagement with the Corporate Enterprise Team and the development and dissemination of better practice information through the group.
An added bonus would be:
- Experience in a commercial related role, including Procurement and Contract Management
- A degree qualification in a relevant field or an equivalent level of expertise gained from a combination of work experience training or professional accreditation in business or procurement
- Considerable experience in a range of end to end sourcing activities including extensive/complex/large scale services contract management
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver on organisational wide requirements
- Expertise in management of Commercial and vendor agreements and knowledge of contract management techniques, Service Management and legal provisions
- Knowledge of appropriate negotiation styles for all situations (internal and external), and effectively use these to deliver optimal procurement outcomes
- Strong communications skills and ability to build relationships with suppliers through effective contacting management; knowledge of dispute resolution and mitigations techniques
- Demonstrated relevant experience in managing continuous improvement of procedures and tasks
Please contact Erin on 02 6285 3*** for more information.