Store Manager | Euro Garages Australia
Looking to ignite your career? Fuel your future with us!
• Dynamic, market leading operation
• Lead the innovation and customer focus to change the face of Australian Retail Fuel & Convenience
• Immerse yourself within a culture that offers real opportunities for career development
EG Group was founded in 2001 and is a global leader in fuel and convenience retailing. We currently operate more than 5000 sites globally, employing more than 25,000 people. Being part of such a large international fuel retailer, you will bring to our business the ability to continue to focus 100% on fuel and our convenience offer, access to new opportunities in a new business in Australia, and the ability to bring in best fuel retailing and operational practices from around the world. Our values & business ethos align with partner brands supporting local communities with a view to empowering individuals to grow and contribute to succeed.
As a Store Manager you will be dedicated to making your store shine. You will be accountable for maximising sales, profit and growth each and every week!
• Flexibility and Autonomy
• Maximise sales, profitability and opportunity for growth
• Ensure the health and safety of all store associates and customers
EG Group team members are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
As a Store Manager your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond will see you thrive in our fast paced retail environment.
Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience. Your exceptional multi-tasking abilities and observation skills will enable you to be responsible for the safety and security of the site.
You will lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service, providing training and development of team members in sales, service and safety.
• Strong financial management skills
• Experience in developing staff and motivating teams
• Ability in people and stock management, merchandising and loss prevention
Please note that EG Group operates and owns the fuel and convenience business previously owned by Woolworths. EG Group is not part of the Woolworths Group. This advertised role is not for and has no connection to the Woolworths Group