Our government client is seeking an HR Administrator to assist in carrying out duties to support a high-performing, fast paced line area. You will provide administrative support in the delivery of HR duties.
Duties may include:
- Employee awards schemes
- Respect, Equity and Diversity training;
- Develop policy frameworks/policies/formats/procedures for HR activities, including templates for briefing related to administrative decision-making ensuring all legislative requirements are met;
- Reviewing and revising role and position descriptions;
- Coordinate recruitment activities including drafting and placing job ads & shortlisting;
- Coordinate pre-employment checks and conditions of engagement;
- Induction program;
- Preparation of documents and correspondence including engagement letters and advice to unsuccessful candidates;
- Maintain HR records;
- Assist with staff inductions, complaints management, rewards and recognition
- data entry;
- other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following personal attributes:
- Previous APS experience in HR and Recruitment in a similar role
- Ability to handle personal or sensitive information appropriately, maintaining proper confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills and ability to communicate with both internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Excellent administrative skills with a willingness to learn new processes and systems
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
For further information please contact Michelle Stemm on (02) 6229 9*** or apply online today as this role will not be on the market long.