- Initial contract till June 2020 with extension option
- Australian Citizenship essential with Baseline security clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
- Controls, monitors and evaluates content to ensure quality, consistency and accessibility of messages.
- Designs the content and appearance of complex information deliverables (for example, collections of artefacts, which maybe spread across multiple mediums) in collaboration with clients and/or representatives of the intended audience(s).
- Moderates content (in both draft and published forms) and ensures content can be re-purposed appropriately.
- Creates and evaluates complex, well-engineered deliverables, ensuring alignment with the agreed requirements, making optimal use of the chosen medium(s).
- Reviews work of other content designers and authors for consistency and accuracy, and takes responsibility for ensuring appropriate publication.
- Understands the implications of publishing content and manages the associated risks.
How to apply
Please hit the apply button or email your resume to ******@finite.com.au and for more information contact Ishan at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6***.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.