Child Care Educator | KU Queanbeyan, 2 Days
Job no: 510406
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- Part-time position with one of Australia's leading Non For Profit providers
- Great opportunity for career enhancement, progression and development
- Sector leading pay and benefits
KU Children's Services (KU) is one of the most respected early education providers in Australia and has an enviable reputation for the quality of our services. 99% of KU centres meet or exceed the National Quality Standards.
Located in Karabar, New South Wales near the ACT border, KU Queanbeyan South Early Learning Centre provides long day care services for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old, Monday to Friday. The centre also provides a full preschool program, assisting children and families with the transition to school. KU Queanbeyan South has staff parking onsite, and is a service whose passionate team care for children with an emphasis on an inclusive environment where children feel like they belong and are encouraged to play, discover and learn.
We are currently seeking a Certificate III qualified Educator with relevant experience and a passion for early childhood education to join our team at KU Queanbeyan This is a part time role working Monday and Tuesday 8 hours per day until the end of 2020.
- Coordination of activities of a group of children in line with the curriculum developed for the individual developmental needs ad interests of children.
- Working as a member of a co-operative within the service including sharing housekeeping duties.
- Ensuring that the policies of KU are implemented in providing appropriate care and educational programs for children.
- Developing strong relationships with children and families
- Maintain appropriate workplace health and safety
Why join us?
KU Children’s Services has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces.
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings.
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development.
- Leading edge technology.
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development.
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff.
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
The KU Difference:
We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button!
For more information please contact Anthony Robinson on 02 9268 3***.