Early Childhood Educator - Certificate III Permanent Part Time Opportunities
- To provide high quality education and care to children
- To build positive partnerships between families and the community.
- Ensure that children are provided with a warm and nurturing setting to thrive in
- Ensure a high quality early education program is implemented
- Provide a safe physical environment whilst providing an engaging and meaningful play based program
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure a vibrant and cohesive environment.
- I help shape the next generation
- I make a difference in the community
- I work in a fun, supportive team with opportunities for growth and development.
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
Get your application in by midnight Wednesday 19 February 2020
Package: $31,400 gross per annum for 24 hours per week or $20,950 gross per annum for 16 hours per week plus superannuation.
Hours of work: Permanent Part Time Opportunities available. 24 hours per week (M,T,W or W,T,F) 16 hours per week (T,F).
Quote this when you apply: 5-20
- Click on the links to check out the Early Childhood Educator Cert III Position Description and Early Childhood Educator Cert III Flexible Position Description
- Please note applicants must meet all essential requirements outlined in the selection criteria to be considered for this position.
- Reach out to Lauren on 9710 0557 to chat about the role
- Breanna can answer any recruitment questions on 9710 0566.