- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Staff discounts and reward and recognition program
- Owned by Ingenia Communities, a growing ASX 200 company
About the Park:
The atmosphere at Coastal Palms is one of inclusiveness and freedom; ideal for anyone looking for low maintenance independent living. Within this community there are many social groups that meet regularly and organise activities. These activities include day trips to close by towns Nowra and Berry, as well as the stunning wineries and other places of interest in the region.
We are seeking an energetic and hands on manager with experience in marketing and increasing occupancy within the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Full management of all operational aspects associated with the community
- Providing a high level of customer service to all residents, guests and community members
- Financial management including budgeting, profit and loss, bookkeeping and reporting
- Develop an annual event calendar for the community
- Coordinate the efficient and effective management of materials, consumables, grounds, building and financial resources within the community
- Ensuring the Community grounds and gardens are presented to a high standard
- Support the Construction and Development teams with new homes delivery, installation and or the refurbishment process of resale homes
- Experience in aged care, tourism, real estate, or permanent resident facility management
- Hands on manager who can assist with service delivery across the different departments
- Strong financial understanding of profit and loss to exceed targets and meet KPIs
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Marketing and events planning experience
- Demonstrated staff management experience including performance discussions, training and rostering
- A demonstrated self-starter, enthusiastic to drive results, and capable of working to operational requirements
- Security of working for an ASX listed organisation
- Discounted holiday rates at Ingenia Holiday parks
- Employee rewards and recognition program
If you wish to join a successful team in a growing company, please click on the Apply for this job button and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your previous experience can assist you in this role.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. Ingenia Communities employees are required to complete a National Police History Check and Working With Children Check.
No agencies please.