You will be responsible for:
- Actions cleaning duties within the kitchen, food preparation areas and scullery.
- Operates dishwashing machine as per instruction manual
- General pantry duties and maintain cleanliness of pantry, fridges and freezers
- Assist in the preparation of food as directed by the Executive Chef or supervisory team.
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- Ensure each outlet is supplied with sanitised clean and dry operational equipment.
- To count, sort and prepare operating equipment as required.
- Ensure all operating equipment, crockery, cutlery & glassware is hygienically and safely stored.
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturers instructions.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
To apply you must have:
- Previous experience in a commercial kitchen environment.
- Understanding of food safety requirements.