- Brisbane CBD based
- CISCO routing and switching, Cisco Meraki, Cisco ISE
- Strong mix of project and BAU work
About the Role
This major enterprise organisation is currently undertaking a major network and security services transformation. This transformation includes cloud managed switching, next generation firewalls and SD-WAN.
As an experienced Network engineer, you will have the opportunity to join a growing infrastructure and network team at the initiation phase of this large transformation. With your demonstrated Cisco routing and switching experience, as well as Cisco Meraki and ideally Cisco ISE, you will support the business on-boarding new technologies to the operational environment.
This is a fantastic position where you will have the chance to use your Networking skills to maximise operational efficiency.
To be successful, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- A talented problem-solver and solutions-finder;
- Self-managed and results-driven;
- Enthusiastic, confident, accountable and commercially-minded; and
- Member-centric, consultative, approachable and enjoy working collaboratively.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a data/voice communications engineer – ideally working in IT services for a medium to large organisation;
- Knowledge with CISCO routing and switching technologies (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree);
- Knowledge of CISCO Call Manager, IP Tel and switching systems;
- Knowledge in Cisco Meraki, Cisco ACI SDN, Cisco DNA, Cisco ISE, Palo Alto Next Generation firewalls, Palo Alto CASB, Citrix Netscaler ADC;
- Knowledge or experience with FireEye Helix, HX, NX and PX would be advantageous;
- Experience with APIs, Python, Powershell, Ansible, Rundeck;
- Experience and understanding of highly regulated industries; and
- Experience working in a complex mission critical environments.
Please note, this role has a requirement to be on-call (1 in 3 weeks)
For more information please call Lewis Westerman at u&u on 07 3232 9***, quoting reference number 18305. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Thanks for your application.
We'll be in touch shortly.
In the meantime why don't you...
Sign up for regular updates
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Connect with us on Facebook
Back to job details