- Award winning organisation
- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD
Our client is a growing organisation that has been recognised in the ‘Deloitte Technology Fast 50’. Working in the Brisbane Head Office, you will provide administrative support on a National scale. With a client base ranging from small businesses through to Federal Government departments, you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As a Sales Administrator, your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and enquiries;
- Producing and sending out quotes;
- Scheduling training sessions;
- Organising training materials;
- Providing a high level of customer service;
- Assisting with projects as required; and
- Assisting with general office administration.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Tertiary qualification;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive;
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills; and
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Relaxed but professional work environment;
- Employee’s receive access to all training sessions provided by the business;
- Opportunity to gain exposure in other areas of the business and various projects; and
- Progression opportunities as the business continues to grow.
For more information please call Georgina Howlett at u&u on 07 3232 9***, quoting reference number 18301. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Thanks for your application.
We'll be in touch shortly.
In the meantime why don't you...
Sign up for regular updates
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Connect with us on Facebook
Back to job details