- Initial 6 month contract opportunity with possibility of extension
- Ipswich location | Established utilities organisation
- Pipeline of ICT projects - system implementations, integrations & strategy
Our client, a large organisation within the utilities industry, is working towards the delivery of a number of ICT projects within their busy project pipeline. As a result, they are seeking a skilled IT professional to provide high-level business analysis support to these initiatives. Current projects include system implementations, strategy delivery and integration services.
This is an initial 6 month contract opportunity, with a possible extension, based in Ipswich.
What you will do:
- Undertake business analysis planning, such as stakeholder analysis and activity breakdowns.
- Elicit and analyse the business need or business problem using techniques such as SWOT Analysis and Root Cause Analysis.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits.
- Requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Translate requirements into a language which can be understood by the intended solution providers or technology teams.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external service providers, business analysts and any external customers.
What you will bring:
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis methods, techniques and tools coupled with at least three years' experience within an ICT project delivery team.
- Knowledge of the IT industry and related areas including trends and challenges.
- Effective verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate widely and openly with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- An innovative and flexible approach to problem solving with a critical attention to detail.
- Knowledge of providing business analysis capability using Agile principles.
- A current unrestricted driver's licence for a motor vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume for consideration via the appropriate link below. A cover letter may also be reviewed upon submission.
Applications will close at 12pm Wednesday 12th Feb. Applications received after the closing time will be retained, reviewed and considered for future opportunities.
For a further discussion, please contact Kylie Graham on (07) 3258 8*** quoting reference number: 186750. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please submit your resume in word format.