In the role of Administration Support Officer, you will provide effective and timely human resources, finance, communications and business administrative support to staff within Program Management and Delivery (PMD).
• Provide assistance in preparing concise, accurate and timely HR forms
• Assist in recruitment and selection activities, including advertising roles and providing administrate support to panels
• Research and collect human resource information for the provision of advice and recommendations, compliant with legislation, policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Assist in the analysis and preparation of HR and finance reports
• Assist in the development and implementation of local policies and procedures
• Assist with the delivery of operational finance activities, including payment of invoices, raising purchase orders, preparation of journals, month end accruals and contribute to the preparation of various financial reports
• Proficiency in the use of finance and HR systems, including ProMaster and SAP to generate, monitor and review workforce and business reports
• Provide communications and business administration support to senior members of the team as required
• Experience in HR and finance administration.
• Working knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse, Billview, ProMaster, Vision 6 and SharePoint
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/336953/20
Closing Date: Wednesday, 19 February 2020