Human Resources Business Partner
Option for a permanent or contract opportunity!
This role sits within our expert HR PeopleConnect team and is responsible for delivering quality, effective and timely HR advice and case management support to internal customers through face-to-face, phone and email support.
What’s the role?
- Partnering with the business to provide high-quality trusted HR advice and service to all employees on HR related enquiries
- Work with senior leaders on restructuring activities and organisational design
- Case management on all underperformance, absenteeism type issues
- Remuneration and recognition
- Learning/training course advice and administration
- Support with self-service and advice and resolution of HR related queries
- Establish strong internal working relationships and support HR Managers and COEs to deploy company-wide strategies and frameworks as required
- Support HR Projects team in various people related projects and initiatives
Who are you?
- Previous Generalist HR experience with a strong understanding of Australian labour laws
- Demonstrated experience in a systems/process Human Resource role, working in a business partnering role
- Well-developed performance improvement and consultation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced large complex organisation.
What’s in it for you?
Supportive and friendly environment. We encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking. Fun, fast-paced and excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Free onsite parking at our Bowen Hills office
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
- On-site gym and wellbeing centre
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Employee discount with multiple brands including Audi, Qantas, Apple, Samsung etc
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
What do I do next?
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers